7 good reasons to keep a journal
1. You're able to look back on a certain time in your life and witness how you've evolved.
2. You can look back and see how much of an idiot you were and laugh at yourself.
3. You're able to learn from your past mistakes easier by reading what those mistakes were and learning what you can do differently.
4. You can recall memories better.
5. You can learn more about yourself.
6. You can use your journal as a healthy outlet to express your emotions.
7. You have a place where you can express any thought you wish to express.5 things that suck about having a journal
1. Your significant other can find and read your journal and question your written thoughts and emotions...ahem.
2. Someone can find your journal, read it, and laugh at you.
3. Your journal entries can be used against you.
4. Your life is easier to stalk if you have a journal via the internet...aka LiveJournal.
5. Someone you might not want to find your journal might find it and find out what you really think of them.
Eh... I think I enjoy taking the chance and keeping a journal...